Friday, April 22, 2016

Update: The Next Upper Canada Land Records Post is Coming Soon ... I Promise

I realize that there are quite a few of you waiting for the promised next post on Upper Canada Land Records. It is in the works but the day after the last post we had a family emergency involving a hospital stay. And then my laptop had an emergency of its own with its power cord.

Everyone is recovering now, including the laptop I think. I will be polishing up the promised post and double checking the links so the new plan is to release it next week.

Thank you for your patience.


©2016 All Rights Reserved, goneresearching. All text and photos in this post are copyrighted & owned by me (goneresearching) unless indicated otherwise. No republication (commercial or non-commercial) without prior permission. You may share (tell others) of this blog as long as you give credit and link to this site (not by downloading or copying any post). Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment